Kincaple distillery stands about 3 miles to the south from St. Andrews to Cupar direction. Robert Stein established it in 1780. William Haig ran the distillery from 1795 to 1809 but nothing certain is known after that. Now a big farmhouse stands in the site and leaves the name behind. A part of structure that seems to be the one from those days but we haven't checked them yet.