Ballechin distillery stands on A827 that connects Pilochry and Aberfeldy where it's famous for siteseeing. It was built by a farmer in 1810 but the owner changed several times and the last owner was William Rose who closed the distillery in 1927. Since then it was used as a farmhouse. It seems that some structures still remain but it hasn't been used. There's a car repairing factory near this site which has a same name. It still leaves the name for us.