There's a famous Forth Railway Bridge (1890) about 9 miles to the northwest from Edinburgh. Glenforth distillery stood in Queensferry a beautiful city near the bridge. Glenforth Distillery Co. started the place in 1843. In 1863, it was sold to John Stewart & Co. Kirkliston and they ran the place till 1867. Now the buildings from those days are torn down and there stands a hotel but a part of a wall from those days still remains.