There's a town called Alloa about 7 miles to the east from Stirling. Grange distillery stood by Grange Road in this town. The year when it was established is unknown. Alexander Glen ran the place in 1795. The owner changed several times and in 1851 it was closed. The structure from those days is unknown and the place is now used as the mill of Diageo. The other name is Alloa.