Tober an righ
Glengyle distillery is just around the corner on the west side of Milknow road that leads to Longrow road. William Mitchell & Co. established it in 1873. West Highland Malt Distillery Ltd was the owner in 1919 but it was closed in 1925. After that, owner changed several times but the distillery was never to be operated again. It was used for an office of agriculture related company in recent years but Frank C Machardy of Springbank distillery beautifully restored the old structures and reopened it in March 2004. The stills that were used in Ben Wyvis distillery at Invergorden Grain distillery are used and the single malt whisky that is produced was named Kilkerran.