Tober an righ
Glenramskill distillery stands at Glenramskill that is located about a mile to the south from the town. It was in 1828 when they changed there owner to McMurchy, Ralston & Co the owner of Burnside distillery. Of course the distillery started before this but we are not sure exactly when it started. After that it was on sale in 1835 and Robert Relston bought it in 1837 but closed in 1852. Now this place is used as houses but in the beautiful garden, there remains a part of the wall from those days.