Bridgend & Killarrow
Malt Mill distillery was built in 1908 by Peter Mackie. It was built on the site of Lagavulin distillery in the structure of old Ardmore distillery and they tried to distill the traditional Islay Malt Whisky. It was closed in the 1960s and they got together with Lagavulin distillery in 1962. Now there remains a warehouse where they stored malted barley that was sent from Malt Mill kiln. Also The place for floor malting still remains and they renewed this place and it is now used for reception center. They still use 2 big wash backs (Malt Mill). The tiles from the still they used and the last spirit they distilled is kept in there office tightly sealed with wax.