There's town called Kingussie about 40 miles to the south from Inverness. Speyside distillery stood on the north side of this town. George Grant established it in 1893. Though the distilling started in 1895 by Speyside Distillery Co. Ltd. Closed in 1911. The site is now used for residential houses and parking a lot. The office building from those days still remains they are used as houses.